In the world of exhibiting, Murphy’s Law works overtime. If something is going to go wrong for you, it seems to always happen at the worst time, in an unfamiliar city, in a tough union environment, on a weekend, when your credit card is declined for being over-the-limit. YIKES!
Below are some helpful DO’s and DON’Ts:
- DON’T neglect your contract and exhibitor manual.
- DON’T forget to make all necessary reservations.
- DON’T forget to prepare you marketing plan for the show.
- DON’T leave graphics to the last minute.
- DON’T forget to ship your display and marketing materials early.
- DON’T forget to track your shipment and keep records of all tracking numbers and who signed for them.
- DON’T forget to make a post show shipping arrangement.
- DON’T neglect your booth staff.
Sounds like a lot to remember, huh? Here is an idea:
DO hire Rebecca McMahan Events to make your exhibiting life easier!!!